AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 08, 2016 02:33PM
Dear AFNI expert,

I used the 3ddelay to estimate the lag time between ideal time course with resting state BOLD signals, in most case the lag time is reasonable (0-10s), but sometimes the lag time is too large (60 s) and it's not reasonable. So I would like to restrict the delay time in 10s. Could you please provide some ways to restrict the output of 3ddelay?

The parameters of fMRI: TR = 1s, number of TR = 800.

I checked the source code of 3ddelay.c . And 3ddelay invoked the 'hilbertdelay_V2' which include the following code:
''' maxdel = lng/2; /* delays should not exceed one third of the segment length (and that's pushing it !)*/ ''''

Maybe one way is to modify the code to ''maxdel = 10 TR'' and then recompile the source code. But I don't know how to recompile the 3ddelay in Ubuntu. Could you please help me to fix these two problem?

Cheers,
jack
Subject Author Posted

how to restrict 3ddelay output time (or recompile source code in Ubuntu)

jackmpi October 08, 2016 02:33PM

Re: how to restrict 3ddelay output time (or recompile source code in Ubuntu)

ptaylor October 08, 2016 10:30PM

jackmpi October 09, 2016 11:46AM

ptaylor October 09, 2016 11:56AM