AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 07, 2016 11:07AM
Hi All

Just a quick question : I'm performing resting state analysis in a set of ROI using 3dNetCorr. I have two subjects rest fMRI pre and post surgery and I am trying to verify changes in connectivity inside a specific network of ROIs .I use the options -fish_z and ts_wb_Z but I am not able to figure out how to visualize the individual outputs in the ..INDIV/ directory in the AFNI gui.

Can also someone explain to me how 3dNetCorr is different from @ROI_Corr_Mat and how is it performing the correlation? Do you think will be correct methodologically to run 3dttest++ on the ..INDIV directory HEAD/BRIK contents?

Thank you for any suggestion and sorry if perhaps this has already been asked .
Subject Author Posted

3dNetCorr

xantossid83 November 07, 2016 11:07AM

Re: 3dNetCorr

ptaylor November 07, 2016 01:23PM

xantossid83 November 07, 2016 01:41PM

ptaylor November 07, 2016 03:47PM

xantossid83 November 07, 2016 04:17PM