AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 11, 2016 10:44AM
Hello,

I am a new AFNI user and am trying to carry out some surface based analysis using COSMO MVPA. Part of the pre-processing requires me to generate an intermediate surface i.e. the node wise average of the pial and white surfaces, and an inflated surface with the center of mass on the medial side of the surface.

Apparently I can create these with MapIcosahedron but I can't work out how. At the moment I am using the command
" -spec <subjid>.spec -ld 64 -dset_map lh.thickness.gii.dset -dset_map lh.curv.gii.dset -dset_map lh.sulc.gii.dset -morph lh.sphere.reg.asc -prefix std.64.lhreg.c "

Could anyone offer some advise on generating the two extra surfaces that I need here?
Thanks in advance!
Sarah
Subject Author Posted

Generating intermediate surfaces

Sarah November 11, 2016 10:44AM