AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 28, 2016 04:50PM
Hello,

I am using @ROI_Corr_Mat to compute the correlations between time series of different regions of interest. @ROI_Corr_Mat gives an option to compute zscore values using '-zval' option. I would like to know how are the zvals computed for a given correlation matrix please. Assuming that Fisher z transforms are computed, the zval for correlation value = 1 should be infinity. However, this is not the result when '-zval' option is used.

Please let me know what formula of zscore is implemented in @ROI_Corr_Mat.

Thanks much for your time!
Subject Author Posted

zval in @ROI_Corr_Mat

rmohanty November 28, 2016 04:50PM

Re: zval in @ROI_Corr_Mat

ptaylor November 29, 2016 04:17AM