AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 03, 2017 12:40PM
Hi AFNI experts,

I want to compare the results after using TENT and CSPLIN to decide which function I should use for the final analysis. I've run 3dDeconvolve using TENT(0,16,9), and later, run another 3dDeconvolve using CSPLIN(0,16,9), for both instances, I used the same data (of 1 participant) and the same stim_times 1D files. I expected to see smoother HRFs when using CSPLIN, but surprisingly, when comparing, I got the exact same parameter estimates after running 3dROIstats. Is there an explanation for why I got the same betas after using 2 different functions? The experiment is the Monetary Incentive Delay task with a even-related design.

Thanks,
Tien
Subject Author Posted

Comparing TENT and CSPLIN

Tien Tong February 03, 2017 12:40PM

Re: Comparing TENT and CSPLIN

Tien Tong February 07, 2017 10:42AM

rick reynolds February 08, 2017 09:47AM

Tien Tong February 08, 2017 01:28PM