AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 09, 2017 04:57PM
Hello,

I am attempting to use 3dFWHMx for the first time to get input for 3dClustSim for an analysis examining the effects of three conditions. I have run 3dMVM, masked my data, and now am attempting to use the 3dFWHMx -acf option. My question is - I have three comparisons within my 3dMVM (pulling in three seperate errts_GAM files), would I need a different -acf estimate for each of my three comparisons? I have run all three of my conditions separately through 3dFWHMx and the average smoothing estimates from my output (to go into 3dClustSim) are all slightly different. Why would this be? Would it be appropriate to use the results of my three separate smoothing estimates and average these together to use for 3dClustSim?

Here is the command and options I am using:
3dFWHMx -mask /avg_anat_masked_resampled+tlrc -acf NULL -input /${subj}_CONDITION_errts_GAM+tlrc >> FWHMx_smoothEST_RunxContext

Thank you in advance!
Subject Author Posted

3dFWHMx

brookesjackson111 February 09, 2017 04:57PM

Re: 3dFWHMx

gang February 10, 2017 04:19PM