AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 17, 2017 07:51AM
Hello AFNI gurus,

I would like to do the convolution of a 3d+time dataset that contains stimulus times series for each voxel (e.g. this could be the output of a whole-brain 3dTfitter or 3dPFM analysis) and an IRF that is saved as .1D file. I tried to use 3dConvolve but without too much luck. Here is the command (although I tried several combinations of options considering that convolution is commutative, i.e. x*y = y*x):

3dConvolve -polort -1 -input stims+orig. -num_stimts 1 -iresp 1 HRF.1D -output stims_fitts
++ 3dConvolve: AFNI version=AFNI_17.0.09 (Feb 10 2017) [64-bit]
++ Authored by: B. Douglas Ward
++ 3dConvolve: AFNI version=AFNI_17.0.09 (Feb 10 2017) [64-bit]
3dConvolve Error: Unable to open IRF file: (null)

How could it be done?

Thanks in advance,
Cesar
Subject Author Posted

Convolution of voxel-dependent stimulus function with HRF

Cesar Caballero Gaudes March 17, 2017 07:51AM