AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 15, 2017 03:37AM
Hi everybody

I have read a paper on functional connectivity, and in this paper with the help of SPM and DPARSFA, the author wrapped the brain into AAL atlas and then extracted the ROI signals from these regions.
My question is that how can I do the same using afni. The first thing that I need to do(after preprocessing steps like head motion correction and . . . ) is to wrap the brain into AAL atlas. But I don't know how. The second task is to extract the average time-series of the voxels within each region.

Thank you for your time.
Subject Author Posted

Extracting ROI signals using AAL atlas

heretic133 June 15, 2017 03:37AM

Re: Extracting ROI signals using AAL atlas

Daniel Glen June 15, 2017 11:35AM

heretic133 June 16, 2017 02:38AM

Daniel Glen June 16, 2017 10:23AM