AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 24, 2017 03:09PM
Dear colleagues,

I am trying to use the meica.py to process some multi-echo data, but I get some python errors in the program. I tried to process my own data and the demo data, but got the same error.

Here is the log output:

++++++++++++++++++++++++
+* Perform TE-dependence analysis (takes a good while)
-- ME-PCA/ME-ICA Component for ME-ICA v2.5 beta10--
++ Loading Data
++ Computing Mask
++ Computing T2* map
 + Writing file: s0v.nii ....done.
 + Writing file: t2sv.nii ....done.
 + Writing file: t2sF.nii ....done.
++ Doing ME-PCA and ME-ICA with MDP
-Computing PCA of optimally combined multi-echo data
Out shape is  (37, 46, 38, 239)
32.6136621827 163068.310914
Out shape is  (37, 46, 38, 239)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/vincent/abin/meica.libs/tedana.py", line 661, in <module>
    nc,dd = tedpca(options.ste)
  File "/Users/vincent/abin/meica.libs/tedana.py", line 400, in tedpca
    none,ctb,betasv,v_T = fitmodels_direct(catd,v.T,eimum,t2s,tes,mmixN=vTmixN,full_sel=False)
  File "/Users/vincent/abin/meica.libs/select_model.py", line 36, in fitmodels_direct
    if mmixN == None: mmixN=mmix
ValueError: The truth value of an array with more than one element is ambiguous. Use a.any() or a.all()

I have read several posts about this value error but still can't find a way that really clearly explain how to fix the problem. I see why Python does not like what it's been written but I am not sure how to fix it. Does it have something to do with the numpy version? For the record, the numpy version I have is 1.13.1.

Thanks
Vincent
Subject Author Posted

MEICA Python ValueError

Vincent July 24, 2017 03:09PM

Re: MEICA Python ValueError

saske July 31, 2017 07:42AM

Re: MEICA Python ValueError

Vincent August 01, 2017 01:33PM