AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 13, 2017 02:36PM
Hello all,

My dissertation work involves working heavily with design matrices for fMRI data. I have been using other software to work with the raw design matrices and was recently told by a colleague of mine that AFNI has a feature I need. Specifically AFNI grants permission to set an onset time and a single value for additional regressors. This sounds super useful for my testing! The question I have is that when I am attempting to export this matrix I get a .1d file which I am having trouble reading. I was wondering if there was a feature to export the design matrix in spreadsheet form or at least another format that I can transfer to a spreadsheet more easily.

Thank you for your assistance.

-Matthew
Subject Author Posted

Question about exporting numerical design matrix

mb_gatech November 13, 2017 02:36PM

Re: Question about exporting numerical design matrix

rick reynolds November 13, 2017 05:01PM