AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 27, 2017 06:42AM
Greetings!

I have an AFNeed that I am unable to provide to myself.

I would like to use align_epi_anat.py to align a not-so-hot blood-perfusion-weighted brain volume to a pretty nice high-res T1. I've tried various permutations of:
  • cost functions from 3dAllineate
  • large move options
  • the 'edge' approach
  • aligning to the higher contrast labeled or unlabeled scans that are subtracted to obtain the perfusion volume

...but all to no avail...

Have you faced the rCBF-to-anat challenge? If so, any tips?

See attached montage of unlabeled data (they are well registered with the rCBF maps and have high contrast relative to the rCBF maps) if you'd like to get a better sense for the challenging aspects of these data.
Attachments:
open | download - PW.jpg (136.6 KB)
Subject Author Posted

Aligning low-ish quality rCBF and T1 data Attachments

paul.hamilton November 27, 2017 06:42AM

Re: Aligning low-ish quality rCBF and T1 data

Daniel Glen November 28, 2017 12:14PM