AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 10, 2018 02:35PM
Typically I carry out contrasts with 3dDeconvolve's with the gltsym option. I know I can conduct operations like 1 sampled t test and paired sample test with 3dttest but what if I need to combine sets? To illustrate what I mean by this lets say I have two tasks each with fast and slow trials. For each condition (TaskA_Fast, TaskA_Slow, TaskB_Fast, & TaskB_Slow) I have beta series correlation maps (fisher z transformed) for each of my subjects. One of my goals is to contrast TaskA and TaskB collapsing across speed (+1 AF +1 AS -1 BF -1 BS). What AFNI function can I use to do this? Also, I figure I can use one of AFNI's ANOVA (in the case described 3dANOVA2 since it has two factors) functions to get at this question (simple look at main effect of task).
Subject Author Posted

AFNI Function For Contrasts

s1110a January 10, 2018 02:35PM

Re: AFNI Function For Contrasts

gang January 10, 2018 04:00PM

Re: AFNI Function For Contrasts

s1110a January 11, 2018 01:23PM