AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 18, 2018 10:18PM
Hi,

I downloaded a striatum mask from FSL. It is in .nii form. I am trying to use it with one of my AFNI datasets that is in MNI. But if I open the two datasets side by side the don't seem to line up. Specifically, in my MNI dataset, the part I am interested in seems to be in the striatum (caudate; confirmed by using the whereami function) but this point is completely outside the mask. I have a screenshot that can illustrate. Is there any way I can check or change the alignment?

Thanks a lot for any help!
Subject Author Posted

AFNI MNI and FSL nifti space

prerona January 18, 2018 10:18PM

Re: AFNI MNI and FSL nifti space

Daniel Glen January 18, 2018 10:26PM

prerona January 18, 2018 11:13PM

prerona January 18, 2018 11:14PM

Daniel Glen January 19, 2018 06:49PM