AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 16, 2018 10:10AM
Dear AFNI experts

I am just trying to use the command "3dMVM" in AFNI to do the group analysis,but i don't know how to write the code by reading the examples on ur page.And i really need ur help to finish it.
The data i get here has 3 sessions for each subject , that is in the state of consciousness,sedation and unconsciousness.And the tasks for each session is calling the own names of the subjects and calling unknown names.Could tells me how to write the code by using 3dMVM,i really get in trouble now.Thanks for ur attention!

-jack
Subject Author Posted

Apply of 3dMVM

jack123 February 16, 2018 10:10AM

Re: Apply of 3dMVM

gang February 16, 2018 02:46PM

Re: Apply of 3dMVM

jack123 February 18, 2018 04:56AM