AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 01, 2018 12:12PM
Dear Afni experts,
I have a design consisting of responses to stimuli. I have reaction times available for each response. I wanted to use a variable epoch design with a single regressor for responses consisting of variable length blocks: 'BLOCK(RT)', where RT = is reaction time at each response.

As it is, 3dDeconvolve admits providing stimulus files of responses at, say, four time points "3, 10, 16, 21", where the HRF could be modeled by a Gamma Variate or BLOCK(d), all of the same parametric specification. If the reaction times at these time points were "1.2, 2.1, 0.4, 1.1", is there a way of admitting a single regressor with blocks "BLOCK(1.2), BLOCK(2.1), BLOCK(0.4), BLOCK(1.1)" at times "3, 10, 16, 21"?

Thank you.

Best,
Chintan
Subject Author Posted

Reaction times in Variable Epoch design

cmehta February 01, 2018 12:12PM

Re: Reaction times in Variable Epoch design

rick reynolds February 01, 2018 03:44PM

jerryzhujian9 March 16, 2018 04:58PM

RWCox March 18, 2018 01:19PM