AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 21, 2018 07:04AM
hello, i'm new in fMRI, designing my first ER-fMRI experiment. but i don't really know how to calculate the fixed ISI, or how to make it jitted when designing. the ISI used in previous experiments alike varied from 1.5s to quite long ones like 15 to 20s (i wanna make it as short as possible in mine). what i wanna know is how long on earth i should use as ISI if we only consider analysing. and it seems that if i want to design the stimuli presentation, using RSFgen or "make_random_timing.py", the ISI need to be known in advance. is that right?
and by the way, which is the better function to design the stimuli presentation, RSFgen or "make_random_timing.py"?
sorry for bothering and thank u so much if u can answer my questions.
looking forward to hearing you back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2018 07:08AM by RS Yuan.
Subject Author Posted

ISI and stim presentation

RS Yuan March 21, 2018 07:04AM

Re: ISI and stim presentation

rick reynolds March 23, 2018 08:42AM