AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 15, 2011 04:39PM
Hi AFNI users,

We are using a spiral in spiral out sequence which takes two shots per image and then reconstructs them both separately. When I look at the time series data, it is apparent that the reconstruction software just appends the second shot as another time series at the end. Is there a way to to add the first half of the time series to the second half? What we want to do is for example If the time series is 165 points, then we want to make time point "i" equal to time point "i" plus time point "i+165".

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mehereen & Jon
Subject Author Posted

Spiral in Spiral out data issue

Mehereen & Jon June 15, 2011 04:39PM

Re: Spiral in Spiral out data issue

Daniel Glen June 15, 2011 06:29PM

rick reynolds June 15, 2011 06:51PM

SarahChang April 27, 2018 03:55PM