AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 20, 2018 04:33PM
Hello,

I am looking to see whether group differences exist within a network using 3dNetCorr. (I included the whole brain correlation as well but I don't think that's what I really want).

I have obtained the .netcc files using:
3dNetCorr -prefix DMN_netcorr -mask anat_mask_rs+tlrc -inset NEW_MASK_warp2std+tlrc -in_rois DMN_net_rs.nii -ts_out -ts_label -ts_wb_corr

Then, I tried: fat_mat_sel.py -m DMN_netcorr_000.netcc -P 'CC' -A 1 -B 1 -T -o (as per an old post answer because to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how to use this... but I was trying to figure it out)... but then I got this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/abin/fat_mat_sel.py", line 5, in <module>
import lib_fat_plot_sel as PS
File "/home/abin/lib_fat_plot_sel.py", line 17, in <module>
from mpl_toolkits.axes_grid1 import make_axes_locatable
ImportError: No module named axes_grid1

Once I figure this out, I would like to compare the correlations on a group level and look at between group differences. Could you please give me some feedback on the error and the best way to do the next steps? I suppose I would use the -l (list) option to include each animal's .netcorr dataset but then, can I compare differences between the matrices? Sorry for the juvenile questions - this is all new to me.

Thanks!
Subject Author Posted

fat_mat_sel.py

sharyn June 20, 2018 04:33PM

Re: fat_mat_sel.py

ptaylor June 25, 2018 05:24PM

sharyn June 26, 2018 02:01PM

ptaylor June 26, 2018 03:15PM

sharyn June 26, 2018 04:03PM