AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 25, 2018 11:48PM
hello again!
first i have to thank rick for all the help with my afni_proc.py code. after the pre-processsing and first step i have to do group analysis now. here are some of my questions!

I. i set 7 conditions in afni_proc.py by the "-regress_stim_labels", which are "M1, M6, N1, N6, W1, W6, A", and i set 7 kinds of "-gltsym", which were labeled as 1-7, to make next steps more convenient, but i can't see the files from which i can find signs of these conditions or contrasts except the ideal_M1.1D, ideal_M2.1D etc. i know that in fact all these conditions or contrasts are included in the files. could you please tell me how to set the data of one condition in group analysis code?

II. i checked the pdfs in afni-handouts of group analysis, and i found that the 3dMVM suitable for my experiment. my experiment is a 2(gender: M, F)*4(M1, M6, W6, A), and perhaps i want age as an co-variate is 3dMVM a better choice? (but i can't find the 3dMVM in "program help" page in the afni website(i can learn it by "3DMVM -help" but i prefer on web page, so if you don't want to add that to your website, that's totally fine.).)

sincerely
Yuan
Subject Author Posted

questions about group analysis

RS Yuan June 25, 2018 11:48PM

Re: questions about group analysis

gang June 26, 2018 02:03PM

RS Yuan June 28, 2018 10:25AM

gang June 28, 2018 03:09PM