AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 29, 2018 10:58AM
Hi everyone,

I was running a command 3dNetCorr,
And I receive this warning message:
*+ WARNING: THD_Tcorr1D: 16 voxels skipped because were constant in time

I have warning messages for as much as 35 voxels skipped. When I tried to add a mask as an argument to the command 3dNetCorr it actually resulted in more of these warning errors.

For me to resolve the issue, I have to first fully understand what it means.
Now my question is: I'm not fully understanding this warning error.

Is it that the ROI voxels are overlayed on top of functional data but there are some ROI voxels are that don't have corresponding functional values?
Is it that the two masks: The ROI and the functional data are not being overlayed properly?

And if so, what do you suggest I do?

Also how many voxels skipped because it was constant in time is it considered to be okay? and how many voxels to be constant in time would you say is problematic?

Thanks for your time.

This is the code if it helps:
for f in "${allfiles[@]}";   3dNetCorr -inset $f -in_rois /Users/network6_thresh7.nii.gz -fish_z  -ts_wb_corr -prefix $f ;  done
Subject Author Posted

3dNetCorr warning message: FATCAT

sondosayyash July 29, 2018 10:58AM

Re: 3dNetCorr warning message: FATCAT

ptaylor July 30, 2018 06:13PM