AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 30, 2018 10:42AM
Dear AFNI people,

I have behavioral mesures for each person (IQ, SEX, AGE, READING TIME) and I would like to correlate with brain activation in one condition of my task (print condition - when the subjects are reading real words). I would like to use all subjects together, not separate by group. What is the best program to use?

I used 3dTcorr1D to correlate one condition (word reading) with all behavioral measures in a 1D file (a table txt), but I don't know if I did it right, because I couldn't see any activation.
Can I use 3dttest++ and correlate the behavioral measures with all subjects? Which program would be better for do it?

Thank you very much,
Mariana.
Subject Author Posted

Simple brain - behavior correlation

mterrateixeira July 30, 2018 10:42AM

Re: Simple brain - behavior correlation

Peter Molfese July 30, 2018 11:26AM