AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 17, 2018 05:56PM
Hi experts,

I am new to AFNI and could use a bit of help. I am interested in examining how my variables of interest relate to amygdala resting-state connectivity. I am using preprocessed normalized resting-state fmri data.

In order to calculate amygdala connectivity maps, I have ran 3dTcorr1d on my preprocessed individual datasets. I have then used 3dMVM to assess the associations between my variables of interest and amygdala connectivity at the group level. I would now like to perform cluster correction on my group level results, but am not sure how to go about this. If I'm correct, both 3dTcorr1d and 3dMVM do not output residuals, which would be necessary to run 3dFWHMx to acquire the ACF model parameters. Or am I missing something? Should I choose different programs?

Any guidance would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Sandra
Subject Author Posted

Cluster correction after 3dTcorr1d and 3dMVM

sthijssen July 17, 2018 05:56PM

Re: Cluster correction after 3dTcorr1d and 3dMVM

gang July 18, 2018 03:09PM

sthijssen July 27, 2018 03:08PM

rick reynolds August 06, 2018 12:22PM