AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 08, 2018 06:06PM
If afni_proc.py is used to process a resting-state dataset with the -regress_censor_motion flag set such that one or more volumes of the dataset are censored, will 3dSetupGroupInCorr and/or 3dGroupInCorr automatically ignore the censored volumes when applied to those datasets? I ask because censored volumes appear to be preserved in sequence (but zeroed out) in 3dDeconvolve+3dTproject's output files (e.g., errts.somedataset.tproject+tlrc), and I wondered whether those zeroed volumes might potentially introduce spurious correlations in later RSFC analysis (i.e., if not they are not ignored). Thanks in advance.
Subject Author Posted

Do 3dSetupGroupInCorr and/or 3dGroupInCorr incorporate previous motion censoring?

dewarrn1 September 08, 2018 06:06PM