AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 09, 2018 09:02PM
Hello,

I am trying to run 3dROIstats for an ROI analysis, but both the masks I am giving it appear to have far more voxels than my data (583968 compared to 172800). The masks originally were from ALE analyses, but at this point are converted to cluster mask format [fbuc:1]. When I look at their 3dinfo, they are much larger files than other masks I have successfully used. In afni the only non-zero values I see for these ROI masks are the clusters, but obviously something is going on. Does anyone have any ideas of what is happening or how to convert them into a typical cluster mask format that is suitable for 3dROIstats?

Thank you,
Lea
Subject Author Posted

Cluster mask has too many voxels

lmm194 September 09, 2018 09:02PM

Re: Cluster mask has too many voxels

lmm194 September 09, 2018 10:01PM

Re: Cluster mask has too many voxels

rick reynolds September 09, 2018 10:44PM