AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 18, 2018 09:07AM
In a 2x2 block design, I'm getting some anomalous main-effects that I wouldn't expect.

As a sanity check, I want to look at a comparison of activation during task vs during baseline (i.e. activation during task as compared to activation during rest/fixation), irrespective of condition, or for a specific condition. I know this is a common option on SPM, but I can't find any source on what it means statistically.

The output of 3dDeconvolve only gives me the option to see the effect of a given condition within the model, which is not the same thing.

I could, of course, run an entirely new 3dDeconvolve with new stimtime files as if all blocks were a single condition, but a) I would have to re-run 3dDeconvolve on all subjects, and b) would not allow me to see how much activation is seen for just one single condition.

I'd be grateful for any help!
Subject Author Posted

Comparison of task with baseline in afni

henrybrice October 18, 2018 09:07AM

Re: Comparison of task with baseline in afni

rick reynolds October 21, 2018 08:41PM