AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 25, 2018 05:01AM
Dear AFNI experts,

I'm a newbie to use AFNI and try to successfully adopt this toolbox for analyzing our experimental data.
When I apply 3dDeconvolve with TENT option to event-related design, the error occurred.

First of all, the structure of our fMRI data were like bottom:
approximately 80 trials during ~10 mins
2-sec duration for each trial (with jittered inter-trial interval of 2-sec)
repetition time (TR): 1.44-sec
Total number of volume: ~420 volumes

Based on the description what I found in the Message Board, I thought the proper TENT option as TENT(0,14,9) or (0,14,10).
In my thoughts, the cause of error was due to less length of input fMRI volumes (total number of volumes) compared to that of regressors consisting of 80 trials * 9 TR grids of TENT option.

Please let me know for any alternative suggestion or solution to this error.
Thank you in advance.

Dong-Youl Kim
Subject Author Posted

3dDeconvolve with TENT option

voxel October 25, 2018 05:01AM

Re: 3dDeconvolve with TENT option

gang October 25, 2018 05:05PM

Re: 3dDeconvolve with TENT option

voxel October 26, 2018 08:53AM