AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 20, 2018 10:42AM
Hello,

I ran 3dMVM and for one of my results, the activation spans across several areas of the PFC as a single cluster. We want to separate this cluster by the anatomical regions. In my lab, we have previously created a mask using existing AFNI ROIs (e.g. in the AFNI GUI selecting Define DataMode PluginDraw dataset…etc); however, I am not sure whether this would be appropriate as the atlas I have used is not listed as an option (I used SSwarper and used the MNI152_2009_template_SSW.nii.gz). If I wanted to break up my cluster based on the anatomical regions, how can I do this? I appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Best,
Tamara
Subject Author Posted

Breaking up cluster by anatomy

tamtam December 20, 2018 10:42AM

Re: Breaking up cluster by anatomy

Daniel Glen December 31, 2018 12:33PM