AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 25, 2019 01:31PM
Hello,

I have a question regarding the necessity of running 3dwarp -deoblique. I have ran my data through @SSwarper to perform non-linear registration, and I am currently running my pre-processing script I created using the uber_subject.py. I continuously see warning messages regarding my data's obliquity (see below). Is this something I should be concerned about? I have gone through the recommended QC using @ss_review_driver and haven't noticed any issues.

Thank you very much for your help!
Tamara

*+ WARNING: If you are performing spatial transformations on an oblique dset,
such as ./pb00.Proc_11000_April2019.r04.tcat+orig.BRIK,
or viewing/combining it with volumes of differing obliquity,
you should consider running:
3dwarp -deoblique
Subject Author Posted

Oblique Dataset

tamtam April 25, 2019 01:31PM

Re: Oblique Dataset

Daniel Glen April 25, 2019 02:02PM