AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 13, 2019 06:14PM
Hi,

I am using afni_proc.py for preprocessing. In addition to the output files that I am interested in, this method generates many intermediate files that can take up a lot of space, for example those starting with "pb." What are these files and how do I know whether I need them (what might someone need them for)?
I found evidence of their acknowledged existence in the help files, but not a specific list of what they are and what they are for.

Thanks,
Priya
Subject Author Posted

What are 'pb.' files?

pkalra May 13, 2019 06:14PM

Re: What are 'pb.' files?

Daniel Glen May 13, 2019 06:29PM

Re: What are 'pb.' files?

ptaylor May 13, 2019 09:21PM