AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 03, 2019 07:17PM
Hi!

I'm noticing that after downsampling my mask it must have rounded up for both left and right hemispheres. The result is that they are both shifted so my mask for my left hemisphere is in the midline of the brain and the mask for the right hemisphere is too far from the midline. Could you please help me with either

a) How to shift the mask over 1 voxel in the L-R direction. Presumably 3dcalc would be good for this but I can't find the syntax for how this could be approached?
or
b) Is there a way to alter the way 3dresample rounds so that when I am downsampling I don't get this problem?

Thank you very much for any help you can provide!

Best,
Kirk
Subject Author Posted

Shift Mask Voxels

Kirk June 03, 2019 07:17PM

Re: Shift Mask Voxels

Kirk June 04, 2019 10:56AM