AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 15, 2019 09:00AM
Hello,

I'm trying to use the command below as part of a script which loops through a data directory with subject subdirectories.

3dmask_tool -inputs $ROIdir/$ROI+tlrc.HEAD full_mask.${subjID}+tlrc.HEAD -prefix $ROI.mask_inter \
-frac 1.0

I want to create individualized ROis using an ROI from an atlas created by another group. Last time I did this with another ROI from an AFNI atlas, I resampled the ROI first to have the same voxel dimensions as the functional images for each participant. I've checked that the voxel dimensions of the ROI mask and the functional images are similar but I'm still getting this error when I'm trying to create these personalized ROIs which are the intersection of the subject functional images and the standard ROI (below at end of the output):

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give in this matter.

Best,

Aviva Olsavsky

** Program compile date = Dec 2 2018
set subjID = s21052
set ROI = rs_VTA_Adcock_mask
set ROIdir = /data2/psychology/kimlab/fmri/studies/IDEA/infantcry/joelPPI/masks
cd s21052/s21052.results
set currDir = `pwd`
pwd
set subjdata = /data2/psychology/kimlab/fmri/studies/IDEA/infantcry/joelPPI/data/s21052/s21052.results
3dmask_tool -inputs /data2/psychology/kimlab/fmri/studies/IDEA/infantcry/joelPPI/masks/rs_VTA_Adcock_mask+tlrc.HEAD full_mask.s21052+tlrc.HEAD -prefix rs_VTA_Adcock_mask.mask_inter -frac 1.0
++ processing 2 input datasets...
++ padding all datasets by 0 (for dilations)
** FATAL ERROR: nvoxel mis-match
Subject Author Posted

error - creating subject-specific ROI for PPI

aolsavsky July 15, 2019 09:00AM

Re: error - creating subject-specific ROI for PPI

ptaylor July 15, 2019 11:38AM

aolsavsky July 15, 2019 02:04PM

ptaylor July 15, 2019 02:09PM