AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 27, 2019 11:15AM
Hi AFNI gurus (I guess Paul in this particular case?):

Since "3dSpaceTimeCorr" loops through ijk and calculates spatial correlations between connectivity patters of the same ijk of two data sets, I am wondering if there is also a convenient way of fixing one connectivity pattern and simply looping through ijk in one data set.

For example, by seeding in a fixed location (say, coordinates x=1 y=2, z=3), I have already got a connectivity pattern (CP) in data set A. This CP is simply a 3D spatial distribution of correlation coefficients or Fisher's z values, and let's called it "CP_A+orig". Now, I want to "apply" this "CP_A" on data set B, looping through ijk's just in B and assign to each of these ijk's a spatial correlation coefficient between that voxel's CP and the "CP_A". In this situation, I am expecting the same location of (x=1, y=2, z=3) will "light up" in data set B.

To realize this, I guess that I could clumsily run through a bunch of "3ddot"; but before doing that or launching Matlab, I wanna check with you and see if there is a convenient way already available with AFNI that I am not aware of.

Thank you very much for your help!
Subject Author Posted

A variant of 3dSpaceTimeCorr?

Zhihao_Li August 27, 2019 11:15AM

Re: A variant of 3dSpaceTimeCorr?

ptaylor August 27, 2019 11:32AM

Zhihao_Li August 27, 2019 12:10PM

ptaylor August 27, 2019 05:30PM

Zhihao_Li August 28, 2019 07:52AM