AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 12, 2019 09:34PM
Hi AFNI,
I am running a deconvolution script via afniproc.py with a task that has many condition types (24 conditions). I realize there are possibilities in which this would result in multicollinearity in my matrix, however, another issue is that in the AFNI GUI there are so many trial types (and GLTSYMS) that I am unable to even properly view the stats file output (...they T-stats and betas go outside the viewer window).

One option is to simplify my design matrix and concatenate stimulus timing files to create a simpler task, however, is there an option in afniproc.py that reorganizes or even suppressed some of the output in the stats file that I am not interested in?

I am interested in the stats I mention in the GLTSYM lines, but AFNI also calculates betas and T-statistics for each individual trial type which doesn't allow me to view anything else.

Any thoughts here would be greatly appreciated and if it helpful to supply my afniproc.py script out or screenshot of the stimulus timing files I am happy to!

thanks in advance,
Steve
Subject Author Posted

Stimulus Timing Files and GLTSYM

grangers September 12, 2019 09:34PM

Re: Stimulus Timing Files and GLTSYM

rick reynolds September 12, 2019 09:52PM