AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 05, 2020 10:11AM
Hi AFNI experts,

I would like to calculate dvars and use a threshold of 0.5% to generate the censor file which contains 1s (indicating time points to be included) and 0s (indicating time points to be excluded). In order to calculate dvars, I run the following command:

3dTto1D -input s_1_fMRI.nii -mask mask_s1.nii -method dvars -prefix s1_dvars.1D

I saw that the values of the output are in a range of 15-20. Is it normal?

On the other hand, I think that I have to use 1d_tool.py to calculate the censor file that I want to use with 3dTproject. Is it correct? If so, how should I use this function to calculate the censor file taking into account the values of dvars with a threshold of 0.5?

Thank you very much in advance!
Best wishes,
Marina.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2020 10:12AM by Marina Fernandez Alvarez.
Subject Author Posted

DVARS / censor file

Marina Fernandez Alvarez February 05, 2020 10:11AM