AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 06, 2020 12:54PM
Im trying to run this 2x2x2 RManova with the residuals option; heres the top of my MVM file:

#!/bin/tcsh
3dMVM -mask clippedfullmask3.nii -prefix Accuracy -jobs 4 \
-model 1 \
-resid /Users/jessicadefenderfer/Desktop/CV15_WAV72/ACC_30_RESID.nii \
-wsVars "oxy*acc*noiseType" \
-num_glt 3 \
-gltLabel 1 OxyEff -gltCode 1 'oxy : 1*HbO -1*HbR' \
-gltLabel 2 AccEff -gltCode 2 'acc : 1*right -1*wrong' \
-gltLabel 3 NoiseTypeEff -gltCode 3 'noiseType : 1*vocod -1*noise' \
-dataTable \
Subj oxy acc noiseType InputFile \

but I continue to get the following error:

** Error:
Expecting 1 parameters for option "-model".
Have 3 parameter(s) in string "1 -resid /Users/jessicadefenderfer/Desktop/CV15_WAV72/ACC_30_RESID.nii" instead.
NOTE that -resid in bad option above is not a recognized option.

Ive also tried retyping the dashes, fixing the backslashes, moving the -resid line to another level, but it continues to get tied up in the previous command. I havent used this option before, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Jess
Subject Author Posted

need help - trying to use -resid option in 3dMVM; not recognized as option

defenderfer February 06, 2020 12:54PM

Re: need help - trying to use -resid option in 3dMVM; not recognized as option

defenderfer February 06, 2020 01:54PM