AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 18, 2020 08:31AM
Hello all,

I am very, very new to the AFNI community and to using the Linux terminal.

I had AFNI installed on my Ubuntu 18.04 and it was working great, but I changed the username on the machine. Now everything else is fine, including FSL, but when I try to access AFNI it suddenly says command not found.

I tired following the instructions on installing it again to trace the error, I got to this stage "tcsh @update.afni.binaries -package linux_ubuntu_16_64 -do_extras" and when it got to installing the new binaries, it gave the following error "home/phoenix*/.bash_profile: No match". There is probably a very simple solution to this, but I am really new to Linux and I would appreciate any help here.

Thank you all!
Best,
Petya
Subject Author Posted

Changed username on Ubuntu bionic - afni command not found

Kozhup April 18, 2020 08:31AM

Re: Changed username on Ubuntu bionic - afni command not found

ptaylor April 18, 2020 11:05AM

Kozhup April 18, 2020 12:06PM

Kozhup April 18, 2020 12:12PM