AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 14, 2020 02:16PM
Hello AFNI team,

I am working with a white matter data set of 10 subjects. We are looking to find the correlation between white matter values and one quantitative variable (news event scores) across participants for each voxel. Each individual has their own score but they are not assigned into groups, therefore it would be a correlation across all subjects.

I am wondering what the appropriate group level modeling command would be since there is no between-subjects factor? Currently, I was thinking it would be either 3dLME or 3dMVM with the following commands below. Is it possible to use these commands on 3D data and not 3D+time data? If not, what would the recommended program be to complete this voxel-wise correlation?

Thank you,
Catherine

3dMVM
3dMVM -prefix Example
-bsVars '1+NE'
-mask myMask+tlrc
-dataTable
Subj NE InputFile
s1 54 s1+tlrc'[WhiteMatter]'
s2 60 s2+tlrc'[WhiteMatter]'
s10 70 s10+tlrc'[WhiteMatter]'

3dLME