AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 22, 2020 12:57PM
Hi everyone,

I am having a little bit of trouble with converting brik+head format files to a analyze format. I have study specific MNI template in brik and head format when I convert it to anazlyse format with 3dAFNItoANALYZE the axes values change as if it is in a different space now. Now if I take analyze version of the same template and us 3dCopy or 3dCalc to convert back to brik and head it does not change its axes values back to the original values. Picture one is the 3dinfo information of template in brik+head fromat and picture 2 is the 3dinfo for the analyze format of the same template. I have 2 questions: 1. Why does this change occur when converting to analyze format. 2. How can I bring the analyze template back into same space as the original brick and head teamplate?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2020 03:16PM by naailk90.
Attachments:
open | download - afnimessb1.png (44.1 KB)
open | download - afnimessb2.png (54.8 KB)
Subject Author Posted

Converting between brik+head/nifti and analyze format Attachments

naailk90 July 22, 2020 12:57PM

Re: Converting between brik+head/nifti and analyze format

Daniel Glen July 22, 2020 03:56PM