AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 01, 2020 11:54AM
Hello,

I have a dataset in which one participant has a different voxel resolution than the other participants, which has led to an issue in analyses (I can run my ANOVA script if I remove that participant since the rest have the same voxel resolution).

The one participant has dataset dimensions of nx = 161 ny = 191 nz = 141 nxyz = 4335891
The other participants have the dataset dimensions of nx = 161 ny = 191 nz =151

Do I have to pre-process that one participants again? If so, how can I force the voxel resolution to be the same as the others?

Thank you,
Nicole
Subject Author Posted

voxel resolution

nstuart October 01, 2020 11:54AM

Re: voxel resolution

Daniel Glen October 02, 2020 10:37PM