AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 05, 2020 04:26PM
Hello,

I am trying to mean-center a 4D dataset that contains the GLM parameter estimate images (if anyone is familiar, the stage 2 file output from FSL's dual regression function) for a paired t-test pharmacology study. I am just looking for a function that mean-centers a 4D dataset, independent of running any statistical tests. I know that 3dMVM has an option for mean centering of the quantitative variables, but I don't think this will work for me as I am not running any statistical tests. Could there be a 3dcalc or 3dmean command? Or maybe something outside of AFNI?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mikey
Subject Author Posted

Mean-centering data set (dual regression)

MikeyMalina October 05, 2020 04:26PM

Re: Mean-centering data set (dual regression)

gang October 06, 2020 10:20AM