AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 06, 2021 06:46AM
Hi AFNI team (or better: hi Gang),

I would like perform ISC analysis on whole-brain level as well as for a list of a priori defined ROIs. In addition to synchronicity overall, I am also interested in the effects of group and other covariates as well as their interaction. Thus far, I have used 3dISC for whole brain analysis specifying a grey matter mask, thresholded the results using p = 0.001 and cluster-size corrected the resulting map based on the output of 3dClustSim using ACF estimate from the errts.* files as input. Is this an appropriate way of dealing with the multiple testing problem within ISC analysis on whole brain? Likewise, I was wondering whether I can proceed in a similar manner for the ROI analysis specifying the corresponding ROI masks in the 3dISC command?

I also came across your recent publication in NeuroImage on applying a BML framework to the ISC framework. Is this a more appropriate framework for the ROI analysis? Has this been implemented yet as an AFNI program?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stef
Subject Author Posted

BML for ISC analysis

s.meliss July 06, 2021 06:46AM

Re: BML for ISC analysis

gang July 07, 2021 11:37AM

s.meliss July 08, 2021 12:27PM

gang July 08, 2021 07:45PM