AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
xna
August 13, 2021 01:32PM
Dear Experts,

I'm quite new to AFNI and did some research online, in my directory I do see the file as below and follow the instruction. However, those atlas files are no longer included in the current AFNI distribution. I downloaded the atlas from UNC site, however, I think I'm still lack of the .HEAD files and probability maps, may I know where I can download those? Thanks so much!

# Rename this file to be CustomAtlases.niml, put in a specified directory (e.g. UNC_Infant_Atlases)

# Set AFNI to use this supplemental atlas directory with this (removing the #) :
@AfniEnv -set AFNI_SUPP_ATLAS_DIR ~/UNC_Infant_Atlases
@AfniEnv -set AFNI_ATLAS_COLORS=infant-1yr-aal
@AfniEnv -set AFNI_TEMPLATE_SPACE_LIST=unc_infant_neo,unc_infant_1yr,unc_infant_2yr
@AfniEnv -set AFNI_ATLAS_LIST=ALL

Regards,
xna
Subject Author Posted

unc_infant atlas

xna August 13, 2021 01:32PM

Re: unc_infant atlas

Daniel Glen August 13, 2021 09:25PM

xna August 18, 2021 05:18PM

xna August 18, 2021 05:29PM