AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 10, 2021 06:13PM
Hi! I’m running regressions with a task - baseline contrast and scores from a behavioral assessment, When I plot the beta values from the significant clusters from the regression against the behavioral scores, the results are in opposite direction from what the analysis returns. For example, I find a positive cluster and the plotted betas agains the scores is negative.
I used 3dttest++ regression for the analysis. Then 3dBucket to extract the statistical data from the specific contrasts for each subject, 3dmaskave with the cluster-mask that I saved from the regression analysis. everything appears to run normally and without error. Then, the resulting individual average beta values from 3dmaskave plotted with the behavioral scores don't match the polarity of the clusters from the regression. Do you have any guidance?
Subject Author Posted

Conflicting Regression Data

sarabethsullivan October 10, 2021 06:13PM

Re: Conflicting Regression Data

gang October 11, 2021 05:26PM