AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 24, 2021 02:48PM
Dear AFNI experts,

This is my first time using 3dNetCorr. I got an error message but I am not sure how to fix my code. Any help would be much appreciated.

1. I want to calculate seed-to-whole brain correlation matrix for resting state data. This is the code that I wrote for one subject:

3dNetCorr                                                           \
      -inset $subj_dir/errts.${subj}.tproject+tlrc     \
      -in_rois ROI/caudate333+tlrc                       \
      -fish_z                                                          \
      -ts_wb_corr                                                  \
      -prefix CORR/${subj}_corr

The error message that I got is:
Data sets of `-inset' and `in_rois' have different numbers of voxels per brik!

2. Also eventually I am hoping to get the correlation matrix for each one of four ROIs (the code that I attached here is just for 1 ROI of course), but how do I integrate more than 1 ROIs into my code? The help function says
-in_rois INROIS  :(req) can input a set of ROIs, each labelled with distinct integers. Multiple subbricks can be input, each will be treated as a separate network.
but how do I do this exactly?

Thank you very much in advance!
Jiaxu
Subject Author Posted

3dNetCorr Error message

Jiaxu Han October 24, 2021 02:48PM

Re: 3dNetCorr Error message

ptaylor October 24, 2021 06:26PM

Re: 3dNetCorr Error message

Jiaxu Han October 26, 2021 05:49PM