AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 26, 2021 01:20PM
Hello! In SUMA, I usually visualize my surface maps with the "A" key toggle so my activation maps are opaque on top of the gyri. However, the A key no longer seems to be doing anything -- I still get a notification "SUMA_A_Key: Modulation by background intensity ON / OFF" in the terminal, but the maps don't change (the maps are partially transparent so you can see the gyri through them). I have restarted my computer and SUMA several times. Is this a bug or something new that's been implemented? Is there another way to toggle the map opacity programmatically or through the GUI other than the "A" key? (The "B" toggle works for me but isn't what I'm looking for - I still want the gyri outside of the activation).

Thank you for your help! This is for making the last figure of a paper so I can't really change to visualizing them another way.

Best,

Wilma Bainbridge, PhD
University of Chicago
Subject Author Posted

"A" key in SUMA no longer toggling map transparency?

wbain October 26, 2021 01:20PM

Re: "A" key in SUMA no longer toggling map transparency?

japees October 27, 2021 10:44AM