AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 24, 2020 02:37PM
Dear Colleagues,

Hi. I ran the code
CD/AFNI_data6/FT_analysis/s05.ap.uber
associated with A Real Case on p. 11 of
CD/afni_handouts/afni_proc.pdf
and would appreciate some help with understanding the output. Where in
afni_proc.py -help
or elsewhere can I find an explanation of the FT.results output files or generally the contents of the afni_proc.py results directory? I have many questions, but, currently, what is the difference between the different *.FT.r* versions within each pb* version? For example, what is the difference between these files?
FT.results/pb00.FT.r01.tcat+orig.HEAD
FT.results/pb00.FT.r02.tcat+orig.HEAD
FT.results/pb00.FT.r03.tcat+orig.HEAD
I may have read it already but forgot because it has taken me quite some time to read the afni_proc.py help output and the associated Bootcamp handouts, so you will forgive me if that is the case.

Sincerely,

Dante
Subject Author Posted

Output in afni_proc.py results directory

dante.picchioni November 24, 2020 02:37PM

Re: Output in afni_proc.py results directory

ptaylor November 24, 2020 03:28PM

dante.picchioni December 03, 2020 08:58AM

dante.picchioni December 03, 2020 09:56AM