AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 06, 2022 06:54PM
Hello AFNI team,

Is there any way we can save a layout of windows such that we can relauch it easily. For example, I have some complex set of afni windows layed out as in the attached screenshot. I'd like to be able to launch it from command line without having to rebuild it from scratch--especially the graph "double plot" with many "Dataset #N". The dream would be to be able to somehow easily change the underlying data, such that I could easily load the same visualization for different subjects.

Thanks and
Have a very good day!
Sebastien
Attachments:
open | download - unnamed_file.png (73.7 KB)
Subject Author Posted

automatic afni image and graph window layout Attachments

Sébastien Proulx November 06, 2022 06:54PM

Re: automatic afni image and graph window layout

ptaylor November 06, 2022 08:40PM