AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 19, 2022 08:33PM
Dear AFNI literati,

I can use your help with a couple of questions:
1- AFNI is taking a long time to startup because it is scanning a large number of CSV files that I don't need to have scanned. I realize I can use -nocsv to turn this off but is there a way to do so with an environment variable?
Update:I have added an ENV to disable csv scanning at startup with: GLOBAL_argopt.read_tcsv = !AFNI_yesenv("AFNI_SKIP_TCSV_SCAN") ;
With your consent, I will update repo once I am sure the new version is working fine.

2- Is there a way to remove an atlas_point_list from a dataset with the equivalent of a 3drefit command?

with cheers, always.
Z

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2022 01:19PM by Ziad Saad.
Subject Author Posted

ENV for -nocsv and removing atlas_point_list from a dataset

Ziad Saad January 19, 2022 08:33PM

Re: ENV for -nocsv and removing atlas_point_list from a dataset

rick reynolds January 20, 2022 06:19PM

Daniel Glen January 24, 2022 12:12PM

Ziad Saad February 01, 2022 02:13PM