AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 16, 2003 07:03PM
Hi AFNI experts!

I wonder, if anyone out there knows an easy solution for my little problem:

I have an extracted brain in BRIK format, which has already been nudged with 3dAnatnudge and finally has been perfectly nudged with the nudge plug-in of AFNI.
Next I would like to move this brain in TT-space.
However, I would feel better, if I could go through the whole TT-procedure with the unscalped BRIK image, because sometimes I am missing a little bit of grey matter at the edges and marking the most left/right/superior point etc and therefore it would be more accurate doing this on the unscalped brain.

I think, I have to re-apply the rotations and translations done to the extracted brain to the unscalped image. After I put the unscalped brain into TT-space, I could warp the coordinates to the nudged brain.
But HOW should I script that?

Any suggestions and comments are warmly wellcome!

Thanks,

Lukas
Subject Author Posted

rotations & translations

Lukas Pezawas January 16, 2003 07:03PM

Re: rotations & translations

Ziad January 17, 2003 10:10AM

Lukas Pezawas January 17, 2003 12:26PM

Ziad January 17, 2003 12:58PM

Thanks!