AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 12, 2003 07:55PM
I have been working on this problem for a couple of days now and i cant quite seem to figure it out. I have a data set whose image does not center on the screen and the most posterior portion of the brain has not disappeared but has wrapped around to the left most portion of the image. So if i was looking at the anatomical from left tro right i would see the most posterior portion of the brain then empty black space then the anterior portion of the brain up to where it gets cut off. When I do a 3d nudge the entire image will move but i cannot restore the completed brain image. I have even tried the program abut but I am still not able to create a completed brain image. This is not just on the anatomical but this is also the case with the functionals as well. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Cliff

Subject Author Posted

continuous images

Cliff May 12, 2003 07:55PM

Re: continuous images

bob cox May 13, 2003 09:10AM

Re: continuous images: un-wraparound-ing

bob cox May 13, 2003 01:39PM

Re: continuous images: un-wraparound-ing

Cliff May 13, 2003 05:24PM